Frequently Asked Questions
- Convention registration can be transferred to another person before June 1, 2023 by contacting our registration coordinator and providing the new person’s information. Use the form below if you need to reach us.
- Cancellation requests must be sent to the registration coordinator (see contact form below).
- Before June 1, 2023: A refund, minus a $25 admin fee, will be processed.
- After June 1, 2023: No refunds, however the Fun Badge tour can be transferred to another registered attendee at no cost.
All tours are transferrable. Tours are cancellable (with full refund minus $25 admin fee) before June 1, 2023 with the exception of the Fun Badge Tour which is non-refundable.
All sales are final. No refunds or cancellations.
We need as many volunteers as possible to make this convention a success. If you are willing to donate some of your time, either before or during convention, please visit our Volunteers page and reach out to our volunteer coordinator.
We’ve done our best to make registering online for convention and purchasing merchandise/tours as simple as possible. Here’s a few tips to help you through the process.
- Some items will ask you for additional information. For example, you may be asked what level you dance, or what size shirt you want.
- You can register more than one person at a time or purchase more than one item if you want to. Simply change the additional information (dance level, name, size, colour) for each person and add it to your cart. Do this for each item before proceeding to checkout.
- You can view the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the cart icon in the upper right corner.
- While viewing your cart, you can remove items if you made a mistake, and you can go back to add more items anytime before checking out. Don’t forget to add the Fun Badge tour to your order because you’re not going to want to miss it!
- Once you’ve added everything you need, you can proceed to checkout and provide your payment information.
- We use a third party payment processing company (Square) to take credit card payments. This means that none of your financial information is stored on our servers and you can be assured of a safe shopping experience.
- All our prices are in Canadian dollars. This means that if you’re paying with a non-Canadian currency, your bank will convert your own currency to Canadian. Some banks may charge additional fees for this. The Canadian dollar is currently lower than the US dollar so you can buy more with less money!
- For our American friends we show a US dollar estimate on the detail page of each item. This calculation is based on the current global exchange rate but your bank may use a different rate so what you end up paying may vary.
- Unlike past conventions, you can’t register via the IAGSDC.org website but we will copy your registration information to there so you can see that you attended Ottawa 2023. Tours and merchandise won’t be copied to IAGSDC.org.
- If you have any questions about the registration process or you’d like a copy of your purchase details, reach out to us using the contact form at the bottom of the page. Include your order number if you know it.
Note: There is a subsidy available if this is your first IAGSDC convention. If you think you qualify, please reach out to us using the contact form below and we’ll let you know what you need to do to get the reduced rate.